Saturday, March 28, 2009

4 months and a few new tricks!


marley learned how to stand on her own... just kidding chase just let go of her right before the picture!!

marley now has three teeth poking out!!! started at 3 months!!


marley tying her first taste of rice cereal! she loved it!!

and of course she learned how to roll over! now i can't keep her on her belly for tummy time!

2 comments:

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

That standing up picture is cool!! I saw it and was like WHat the heck?? Ha ha I am still impressed that she stood long enough to take the picture though! You guys are cra-zay!

Jon, Kaylene and Laila said...

Linz I love that tutu pic!! what a great idea. I know, these crazy moving babies, you better believe that they are going to keep us way too busy once they can crawl. so lets not encourage walking anytime soon!!! we are missin you guys, laila needs her cousin marley girl!