ash is watching mars today while i am here at work! i miss that little thing!!
ha ha ha! That picture is so funny! She was SO good. I love my little girlfriend :)
Ash what crazy things do you put in front of her?? I would find tons just to get that same reaction, haha. Too CUTE!
That's her buddy I bought her- One Eyed Jim!
I love one eyed Jim!! he he he!! she is so cute, I can't believe how good she holds herself up!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ha ha ha! That picture is so funny! She was SO good. I love my little girlfriend :)
Ash what crazy things do you put in front of her?? I would find tons just to get that same reaction, haha. Too CUTE!
That's her buddy I bought her- One Eyed Jim!
I love one eyed Jim!! he he he!! she is so cute, I can't believe how good she holds herself up!
Post a Comment