marley has wonderful cousins! kennedy is so loving and wants to hold her forever and never give her up. crew who is a little under two can't stop kissing her and petting her soft hair. we couldn't ask for better cousins. marley can't wait to meet her next cousin in feb!
5 comments:
How much do you love being a mommy?
And don't forget her 2nd cousins!! Hee hee :) Or what are my boys to her? I think 2nd cousins by marriage and 3rd cousins by blood...... Hm?
Wish we were close, we cant wait for february to come to snuggle that little bug, jon and I cant believe how much she has changed. That pic with her and chase is so cute, she loves her dad, lou you look great and it seems like everything is going real smoothe, I am so glad, hopefully I have it as good as you have had it. Keep sending us pics, we love it! love kiks and jonny
Linz, she is beautiful! I am so happy for you and Chase. I am in Utah and would love to come by and see you when it dies down a bit for you all. I will be here until Christmas Eve so hopefully I can come see you and your little family sometime before then!
Oh my goodness, she is so adorable. We are so happy for you. It's is so fun?!
Post a Comment