Tuesday, September 2, 2008

30 weeks and 18 pounds


so i have gained about 18 pounds and now officially have stretch marks on my butt high area! thanks marley!! i still have about 10 pounds to go! i am 30 weeks tomorrow 09.03.2008. we are going in for our 3rd ultrasound on the 10th to check the amniotic fluid level to make sure marley's kidney is working well. chase is a great husband, he keeps telling me how beautiful i look even though i know he is just being nice! marley is kicking like crazy!

6 comments:

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

You are looking HUGE darling. Ten weeks, ten more pounds to go!!! Nice job Momma.

The Morgans said...

30 weeks already???? You are down to the single week countdown! How exciting. I almost have sympathy about her kicking you- almost ;-)

Taylor Jean said...

finally an update on this thing! you are such a cute prego girl. cant wait to see you at your shower!!!

Jon, Kaylene and Laila said...

Lou, I love the belly pics! You look great with that big belly, you cute prego. only 18 pounds, I think Ill have you beat in gaining pounds in the next two weeks. you will have to tell me when the kankles start! Yikes, I cant believe you are 30 weeks, that seems so far! We will be prayin for sweet sweet marleys kidney! love you too, oh and it was so good to see you, also linz the sushi was fantastic, i was missing out!

Love ya, kiki

Todd, Katie & Averi said...

Wow you are 30 weeks. Time flys by fast! I love your little belly!

Goosetavis said...

Please post another one. I miss you I have to see a week by week basis. Oh I am so sad about saturday.