Monday, July 14, 2008

***Happy Birthday Ash***



so just a quick happy birthday to my best friend! you are the greatest friend anyone could have. thanks for all you do for me. i couldn't have done it without you. hope you have a wonderful birthday and i love you!!


3 comments:

Jon, Kaylene and Laila said...

Linz where is your prego belly in this pic in front of excaliber? Oh and I love the prego belly at the lake, it is huge, you need to post a side view of yourself so we can see how big you are. So do you love our robert goulay pictures? I am so glad that you laughed at him.

Goosetavis said...

I completely agree, best friend ever! And you too my dear. You guys got me through my move. Okay I am done being sentimental now.

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

You are SO cute and I am so lucky to have you as my best friend!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!